NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $7.30 billion and $200.67 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for $112.26 or 0.01299290 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Livecoin, TDAX and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, NEO has traded 34.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021060 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011614 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00049110 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00308580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00105847 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002481 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, TDAX, Bitfinex, Kucoin, CoolCoin, Tidebit, Exrates, Livecoin, Lbank, BigONE, Qryptos, OKEx, BCEX, Binance, HitBTC, Quoine, Upbit, Gate.io, Coinnest, Huobi and CoinEgg. It is not possible to purchase NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.