NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. NeosCoin has a market cap of $14.52 million and approximately $75,020.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, NeosCoin has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $3.93 or 0.00046237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,599.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,229.18 or 0.14444200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049436 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00049081 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.59 or 0.01193830 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00040541 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.19 or 0.00366538 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.