NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded up 52.4% against the dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $19.63 million and approximately $23,567.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $159.24 or 0.01864040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006604 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009163 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026523 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00038898 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002120 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York. “
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.