Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Nimiq token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.56 or 0.00041705 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Nimiq has traded 45.5% higher against the dollar. Nimiq has a market cap of $37.36 million and approximately $211,149.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $158.77 or 0.01861150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004181 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006643 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009181 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026608 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00037247 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002124 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.