NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $2.25 million and approximately $20,191.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NobleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, NobleCoin has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $180.06 or 0.02043740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004223 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006663 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009511 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026403 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00038857 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002065 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.