NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001277 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $22.33 million and $26,090.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.90 or 0.00256624 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004692 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035012 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.