NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One NuShares token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including alcurEX and SouthXchange. NuShares has a market cap of $14.65 million and $43,226.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, NuShares has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.96 or 0.00351037 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009187 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00065652 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001303 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: alcurEX and SouthXchange. It is not currently possible to buy NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.