Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Nxt has a market cap of $189.83 million and $4.57 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded up 19.6% against the dollar. One Nxt coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002218 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX and Nxt Asset Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.23 or 0.00317814 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.74 or 0.00347173 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00064342 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00361408 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00135740 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021557 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.34 or 0.00879461 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003658 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, AEX, Poloniex, Nxt Asset Exchange, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, CoinEgg, Bitcoin Indonesia, SouthXchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.