OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. In the last seven days, OceanChain has traded 51% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OceanChain coin can now be bought for about $0.0156 or 0.00000181 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. OceanChain has a market cap of $0.00 and $13.27 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.77 or 0.00542596 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008456 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00141997 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00043710 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
OceanChain Coin Trading
OceanChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy OceanChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OceanChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.