OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $19.38 million and $316,840.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.96 or 0.00537414 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007241 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010079 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008713 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00137488 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00043648 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013914 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.