OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 36.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for $12.72 or 0.00147163 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi and Coinnest. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $1.30 billion and approximately $22.86 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005957 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00031019 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015814 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00034787 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010069 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000299 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bit-Z, Coinbene, BX Thailand, HitBTC, Liqui, EtherDelta, Upbit, Poloniex, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Bitfinex, ChaoEX, Exrates, Cobinhood, TDAX, Coinrail, Mercatox, Cryptopia, OKEx, Livecoin, Binance, Bittrex, Radar Relay, AEX, COSS, Huobi, Gate.io and Coinnest. It is not presently possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.