Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. Omni has a market capitalization of $20.77 million and approximately $71,047.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Omni has traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar. One Omni coin can now be purchased for approximately $37.06 or 0.00435512 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.58 or 0.01875240 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004182 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006622 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009412 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026599 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00037245 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002126 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.