Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded up 11.3% against the dollar. Oxycoin has a market cap of $18.64 million and approximately $15,835.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oxycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002253 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00106883 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00047559 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007224 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00018419 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002113 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.