PACcoin (CURRENCY:PAC) traded 11% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. PACcoin has a market cap of $77.81 million and $248,879.00 worth of PACcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PACcoin has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. One PACcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,651.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,241.38 or 0.14418000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047803 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.89 or 0.00347212 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00030055 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029554 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.26 or 0.01768370 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004281 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002269 BTC.
PACcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paccoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to enable individuals to send money to each other directly without the need for banks. “
Buying and Selling PACcoin
PACcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PACcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PACcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PACcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PACcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PACcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.