Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $14.60 million and $155,140.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002609 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Tidex and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Paragon has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01298320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011606 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049124 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00310767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105023 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Tidex, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.