ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded up 26.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00009012 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a total market cap of $3.78 million and approximately $14,716.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048258 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $104.94 or 0.01189250 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018839 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005412 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00033572 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 59.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020927 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.