Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Particl has a market capitalization of $203.71 million and approximately $165,918.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Particl coin can now be purchased for approximately $22.97 or 0.00266737 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bit-Z. In the last week, Particl has traded up 29.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004788 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00035060 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 87.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000993 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.