PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last week, PayPie has traded down 9.9% against the dollar. One PayPie token can currently be bought for about $1.18 or 0.00013700 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. PayPie has a total market cap of $97.53 million and $313,620.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayPie must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.