Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. During the last week, Peerguess has traded 15.5% lower against the US dollar. Peerguess has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Peerguess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.