Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $23.56 million and $1,568.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Peerplays has traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for approximately $5.96 or 0.00070000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $110.93 or 0.01299750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021320 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049108 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00310063 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104882 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002545 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.