Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Pepe Cash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0482 or 0.00000562 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $33.82 million and $186,837.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004884 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.26 or 0.01298730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00310205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00104387 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 52% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Pepe Cash Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif and Counterparty DEX. It is not presently possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.