Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0533 or 0.00000611 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Pesetacoin has a market capitalization of $7.07 million and $58,398.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pesetacoin has traded up 13.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $181.03 or 0.02080460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006615 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009342 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00039211 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004644 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002079 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.