Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last seven days, Phore has traded 13.7% higher against the dollar. Phore has a total market capitalization of $25.12 million and approximately $98,256.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for $2.98 or 0.00035012 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.97 or 0.00258125 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004760 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000880 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.