Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, Pillar has traded down 6.7% against the dollar. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00013383 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Pillar has a market capitalization of $262.59 million and $344,034.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.