PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 13th. PinkCoin has a market cap of $11.01 million and approximately $68,127.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0288 or 0.00000330 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded 21.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $620.49 or 0.07111910 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00030258 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00033288 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00024893 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.