Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Playkey has a market cap of $18.08 million and approximately $6,738.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can currently be bought for about $1.33 or 0.00015398 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Playkey has traded 21.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01298320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011606 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049124 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00310767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105023 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.