Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 47% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Pluton has a market capitalization of $13.24 million and $20,932.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pluton token can now be bought for about $15.58 or 0.00178552 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last seven days, Pluton has traded up 6.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.35 or 0.01287670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021156 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011498 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048702 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.26 or 0.00312454 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00104024 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002506 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.