Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Po.et token can currently be purchased for $0.0669 or 0.00000780 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, COSS, EtherDelta and OEX. Over the last seven days, Po.et has traded 41% higher against the U.S. dollar. Po.et has a total market cap of $148.21 million and $9.39 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 36.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Po.et Token Trading
Po.et can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, COSS, Kucoin, OEX, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Po.et directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Po.et must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Po.et using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Po.et and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.