Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 13th. Polymath has a market capitalization of $192.20 million and $238,411.00 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Polymath has traded down 0.4% against the US dollar. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00009266 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $177.64 or 0.02051690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006549 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00026464 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038645 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036620 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.