Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One Populous token can currently be bought for approximately $26.29 or 0.00306854 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Token Store, Mercatox and Radar Relay. Over the last week, Populous has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar. Populous has a total market capitalization of $972.74 million and $10.26 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01296270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020984 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049155 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106067 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002507 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin, Token Store, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Radar Relay. It is not possible to buy Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.