PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, PotCoin has traded up 14.4% against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001768 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Tux Exchange. PotCoin has a total market cap of $32.90 million and approximately $135,824.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,592.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $841.14 or 0.09916200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,227.38 or 0.14469700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.39 or 0.01867220 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $232.13 or 0.02736600 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.68 or 0.00397105 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.76 or 0.01423690 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $441.73 or 0.05207560 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00103930 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.