Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded up 54.9% against the dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $273.22 million and approximately $12.66 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.75 or 0.00008758 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, Gate.io and TDAX. It is not possible to buy Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.