Privatix (CURRENCY:PRIX) traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last week, Privatix has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Privatix token can now be purchased for about $4.06 or 0.00046047 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, YoBit and COSS. Privatix has a total market capitalization of $4.81 million and approximately $1,366.00 worth of Privatix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $114.36 or 0.01295980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021170 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049006 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00310715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00104246 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002490 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Privatix is a decentralized autonomous P2P VPN network on blockchain with its own crypto-economy which will serve the exchange marketplace. Based on blockchain, the network will contain exit nodes around the world and will provide a way for developers to build products, like the consumer VPN industry, cyber protection, CDN, business intelligence and even software and mobile apps monetization. “
Buying and Selling Privatix
Privatix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, COSS, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Privatix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Privatix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Privatix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Privatix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Privatix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.