Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Publica has a market cap of $9.69 million and $30,151.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Publica token can now be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00006027 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Over the last week, Publica has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.23 or 0.01286020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00308517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00104071 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Buying and Selling Publica
Publica can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Publica directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.