PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 13th. PutinCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.44 million and approximately $47,571.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000143 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.08 or 0.00535025 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010172 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006862 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009098 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00139209 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00041571 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.