QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last week, QASH has traded 22.1% higher against the US dollar. One QASH token can currently be purchased for about $0.85 or 0.00009968 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Quoine, EXX and Bitfinex. QASH has a total market cap of $296.97 million and approximately $3.80 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01301120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048834 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00305469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00106203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io, Quoine, AEX, Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Qryptos and EXX. It is not possible to buy QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.