Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.57 or 0.00087924 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Qbic has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and approximately $154,730.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $598.49 or 0.06978990 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029650 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00033704 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025641 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015577 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004137 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.