Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $29.99 or 0.00347048 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, BigONE, Bleutrade and Qryptos. In the last week, Qtum has traded 52.3% higher against the dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.22 billion and approximately $274.27 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00067597 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009188 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, ZB.COM, Allcoin, Livecoin, CoolCoin, Coinrail, Bit-Z, Qryptos, Bithumb, COSS, Coinone, Upbit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Kucoin, EXX, Quoine, Huobi, Gate.io, CoinEgg, OKEx, BCEX, Coinnest, Bitfinex, BigONE and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.