Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003341 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io and Huobi. Quantstamp has a market cap of $176.68 million and $3.45 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.09 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011691 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048456 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00306558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104534 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi, Binance and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.