Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Quantum token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002196 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, Gatehub and HitBTC. During the last week, Quantum has traded up 28.3% against the dollar. Quantum has a market cap of $14.54 million and approximately $35,655.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.90 or 0.01285490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021008 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00311219 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00104222 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002501 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatehub and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.