Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for about $1.32 or 0.00015341 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 13.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $68.41 million and $1.25 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.63 or 0.00147279 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005904 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00031188 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034767 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010086 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000290 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatehub, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.