Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Quark has a market cap of $3.09 million and approximately $2,554.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0122 or 0.00000138 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia, AEX and Bittylicious. Over the last seven days, Quark has traded up 13.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,835.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $867.44 or 0.09845770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,282.42 or 0.14556000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.06 or 0.02043740 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.45 or 0.02797350 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.37 or 0.00401427 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.32 or 0.01422460 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $465.87 or 0.05287780 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00103937 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Bittylicious, AEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.