Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, Radium has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar. Radium has a total market cap of $19.28 million and approximately $199,178.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can now be bought for $5.59 or 0.00065652 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00356036 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009187 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.