RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. RaiBlocks has a market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RaiBlocks coin can now be purchased for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Kucoin, BitGrail and BitFlip. In the last week, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,685.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $850.66 or 0.09843430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,245.38 or 0.14410900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.62 or 0.01835480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.78 or 0.02728370 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.07 or 0.00382624 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $120.03 or 0.01388900 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $450.09 or 0.05208280 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00107159 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048666 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Bit-Z, Mercatox, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, Kucoin and BitGrail. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.