Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG):
- 2/9/2018 – Zillow Group had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $53.00 to $56.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Zillow Group had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $53.00 to $54.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Zillow Group is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “hold” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at KeyCorp from a “sector weight” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 1/18/2018 – Zillow Group is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “hold” rating and a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ ZG) opened at $44.22 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 6.44, a quick ratio of 6.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. Zillow Group, Inc. has a 52-week low of $32.63 and a 52-week high of $50.91. The stock has a market cap of $8,489.93, a PE ratio of -86.71 and a beta of 1.27.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:ZG) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 8th. The technology company reported $0.19 EPS for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.19. The company had revenue of $282.30 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $277.60 million. Zillow Group had a positive return on equity of 0.03% and a negative net margin of 8.77%. Zillow Group’s revenue was up 24.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.14 EPS. equities research analysts anticipate that Zillow Group, Inc. will post 0.24 earnings per share for the current year.
Zillow Group, Inc operates real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web in the United States. The company offers a portfolio of brands and products to enable people find information about homes and connect with local professionals. Its brands focus on various stages of the home lifecycle, including renting, buying, selling, and financing.
Receive News & Ratings for Zillow Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zillow Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.