Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 138.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $141.72 million and approximately $32.23 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003024 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.10 or 0.00256224 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00043447 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00060382 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014520 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007733 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.