ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $187.21 million and $1.25 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0065 or 0.00000076 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinhouse, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $599.87 or 0.07020920 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00090327 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00028434 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00146348 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.78 or 0.00863570 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00065606 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00050696 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00364311 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $102.56 or 0.01200320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Coinhouse and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.