Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Request Network has traded up 15.6% against the dollar. Request Network has a market capitalization of $173.74 million and $3.88 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Liqui, Mercatox and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
Request Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS, Liqui, IDEX, Gate.io and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.