A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Zillow Group (NASDAQ: Z) recently:
- 2/10/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – Zillow Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc.
- 1/29/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/16/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/30/2017 – Zillow Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) opened at $44.27 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14, a current ratio of 7.11 and a quick ratio of 6.44. Zillow Group, Inc. has a 1 year low of $32.56 and a 1 year high of $51.23. The firm has a market capitalization of $5,700.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of -201.23.
In other news, COO Amy Bohutinsky sold 27,783 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, February 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $45.39, for a total transaction of $1,261,070.37. Following the transaction, the chief operating officer now owns 27,783 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,261,070.37. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, Chairman Richard N. Barton sold 92,557 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $39.72, for a total value of $3,676,364.04. Following the sale, the chairman now directly owns 6,358,145 shares in the company, valued at approximately $252,545,519.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 686,270 shares of company stock worth $28,346,888 in the last ninety days. Insiders own 21.72% of the company’s stock.
Zillow Group, Inc operates real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web in the United States. The company offers a portfolio of brands and products to enable people find information about homes and connect with local professionals. Its brands focus on various stages of the home lifecycle, including renting, buying, selling, and financing.
Receive News & Ratings for Zillow Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zillow Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.