Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Bittrex, Huobi and Binance. Ripio Credit Network has a market cap of $89.22 million and approximately $4.30 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded 21.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003541 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009352 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 55.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000670 BTC.
About Ripio Credit Network
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.